Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CLICK!

Hey guys! Click my E-Stamp - it'll only take a minute, and won't cost you anything. Every time my Stamp is clicked, I will donate $$ to Breakthrough - it's a great cause!! If you feel really inspired, pass this along to your friends, post it on your own blog or Facebook, forward the link, etc (see the links for doing that on my E-Stamp web-page). Help me reach my campaign goal before time runs out! :-) Thanks.

E-Stamp Image

Click this e-stamp, and $0.50 will be donated to educate youth in Chicago.

2 comments:

Lisa Rivas said...

Your clickable e-Stamp looks great!
This is a wonderful project! I put one up on my blog also.
Way to go Beka! See you when I go to Chicago...

R.A. said...

The awesomeness of your Breakthrough web page is that you said "I like ice cream, walks, and COUNTING!!!!!" Last time we talked I was pretty sure that you were driving yourself insane with that.