Monday, January 11, 2010

A Ruthism I will never have...

I am very blessed to call the Ruths my family. I get along with them. They're nice. They love Jesus. They care for each other and me. I am glad to be a part of them. But I didn't marry into everything...there are certain things that are always going to be the same - like the time in which it takes my hair to grow...

--My father-in-law gets his haircut? Every 3 weeks.
--My mother-in-law? Every 5 weeks.
--My husband? Every month (does it himself, so if motivation is lacking, he might push it to 2 months).
--My sister-in-law? A couple/few times a year, but talks about it more, because her hair grows just as fast as the rest of her family's.
--Even the 4 Pomeranians? They go to the groomer once a month or every other.
--My very own son? Every 2 months or else he looks like a mop-head.
--Me??? I haven't had a haircut in 9 MONTHS and it's only about shoulder length.

Micah got this trait by being born into the Ruth family, I tried to marry into it but it just doesn't work that way. My hairs just grows slow.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Yea. Some things we just don't get by osmosis.