Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Micah's "Projects"

Last night Scotty was going to get his laptop out and work on some things while I got dinner ready. He then had an idea for something for Micah to do...Scotty dissappeared into our lower level and then reemerged with my ancient, colossal college lap-top, (which my dad generously gave to me brand new when I went off to Moody in 2003, and used up through a couple years ago).

Scotty told Micah that he was now big enough for his own computer, and you should've seen Micah's face...oh boy, was he excited. He watched in silent awe while dad set it up and turned it on. Scotty opened up a blank document and let Micah type away. When we asked Micah what he was working on, he said it was a "project." When further pressed, he declared it to be an "alphabet project." He and daddy worked steadily on their projects until dinner was served about 20 minutes later...




1 comment:

Mommy said...

Too cute!
It reminds of the time when Diana was 4 and playing a computer game that wasn't "cooperating" and she kept saying, "Exit...I said exit!"