Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Ultimate Breakfast Buffet!!

This past Saturday the Boys' and Girls' clubs from my church put on their annual fund-raising breakfast. The menu included pancakes, french toast, hash-browns, sausages, scrambled eggs and homemade donuts. Yummy!! Us leaders have been hard at work leading up to this event, we had a plethora of volunteers, and we are all praising God for how smoothly the morning went and the donations that we received. The parents, boys and girls served with smiles, and we had a steady flow of guests (bundled up in the snow to come)! Thank you, Lord!! We could not have done it without His help and the help of His people!

I am married to the most wonderful man in the world! He woke up with me at just past 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday so that he could take care of Micah at the breakfast to free me up for what I needed to do (be in the kitchen, coordinate volunteers, etc). He also ran some errands for us (picked up more eggs, butter, hash-browns and OJ when we were about to run out at the end of the morning)!!

Here are some pictures of the event...

Servers:

Beverage cart gals:

Greeters:

Eaters:

Serving Station:

Line of hungry folk:

Cooks and runners:

Beverage table:

Doughnut rollers:

Pancake flipper:

The last two pancakes of the morning - king size:

The eating area:

Cleaners:

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I want your church kitchen! Looks like it went well...wish I could have been there...I WILL be there in a month!

P.S. I need to correct you...I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. :) :)

R.A. said...

You must love your girls. They're so cute!

And I need to correct both of you: oh wait...nevermind.