Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hudsonville Fair

A couple years ago Micah and I were introduced to the Hudsonville Fair by a new friend. We went together again last year. Though we weren't able to reconnect with his buddy this year, the kiddos and I went today and did the usual - checking out all the animals and climbing on really cool farming equipment!

Our first stop was the poultry building - a whole lot of squawking was going on!


I'm pretty sure Micah's scrunching his nose like the bunny here. :-)


We got to pet the biggest goat I've ever seen in my entire life, "Bullwinkle."


The bigger the machine the better, in Micah's opinion!


Joy was mostly just hungry and tired the whole time, but she was a trooper and lasted the hour or so we were there.  Here she is taking care of business.


Micah having the time of his life!


I think it's becoming tradition for me to get one of these pictures...


One last activity - coloring on a tabletop picture, then we were homeward bound!


No comments: