Thursday, June 27, 2013

Moving Truck Day

My in-laws are moving out of state and today all their "stuff" got loaded up!  Thankfully, we get grandma for one more week, but next time we visit Papa and Mama it will be in a new house in a new state.  The kids and I headed over to help (and watch the movers) ;-) for a couple hours today.  I gotta be honest, turning down their street for "the last time" got me a little choked up.  So many memories of holidays, birthdays, fishing, weekly after-church visits, etc have taken place in that home (not to mention living there for almost a year when we first moved here and only had 1 kiddo)!  I said a quick prayer, swallowed the lump in my throat and jumped right in helping dust and vacuum.  Micah and Joy also found some recently vacated spots in closets to hide in. 








No comments: