Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mom's Visit

My mom flew out for a visit the last week in August and it was a.maz.ing.  It was a full, quick week but oh so wonderful.  I was able to help my sis-in-law with my twin nephews for a few days, and Scotty and I were able to have a weekend getaway - something we haven't done since, well, having kids!!  Mom pretty much acted as our Au Pair, but she and the kids enjoyed it so much, I don't really feel so bad. ;-) 


Family pic, take 1

Family pic, take 2

Early b-day celebration with g'ma Sovilla.

Water play at Pastor's house with friends!

G'ma's boy for sure.

Water snake in pastor's lake!

First boat ride for Micah and Joy on Pastor Steve's boat.

Say it with me again, "G'ma's boy."

So began our "Super Dim Sum Date"

Roller Coaster (lost my baseball cap on the first drop)!

Water Park!

Dots - self-inflicted frostbite on the tongue.

Shivering Timbers, take care of my hat.

22nd floor of the Amway Grand Plaza.

Lake Michigan.

Rosy Mound hike to the lake.

Lost his first tooth on the way to church!

My cute twin nephews.

No comments: