Friday, October 4, 2013

Library Card(s)

It was a big week in our household - the older 2 got their first library cards!  I have to admit...I had ulterior motives.  I have been reserving books out the wazoo the past couple weeks for our unit study of the 50 states in home schooling this year - books on landmarks, state facts, historical figures, etc.  Only problem is, I can only reserve 10 books at a time.  So once I maxed out mine and Scotty's, I knew something had to be done - get one for the kids too (librarian said I could). ;-)  I made sure to make a memory of it; I took pictures, had them sign their names on the form, made sure they listened to the rules from the librarian, and let them use their library card for their very own first books.  But I also have been using it online to get more books on hold...Hehehe. 





We really are SO thankful for our local library!!

No comments: