Monday, September 8, 2014

Family Visit :-)

Yikes!  Has it really been a month since I last published a post?  I've "written" plenty a post in my mind but actually getting that onto this here blog with pictures too is quite another story!  Our family is doing well and God is taking care of us. :-)  Here is just a snippet of a wonderful visit we had from my in-laws and grandparent-in-laws (they hadn't met Noah or the twins yet - what an incredible time we all had together)!!!

Warming up to great grandpa Ruth right away.

Papa probably telling a tall tale to one of the twins ;-)

This one cracks me up - cousin bonding??

Ladies breakfast with some of Lisa's friends - delightful (and tasty)!

Good eats at Craig's Cruisers.

First ride at Craig's Cruisers - fun, fun!

Big boy, ready to race.

Cutems.

Watching big bro race.

Putt-putt golf.


Yay family!!

Two upcoming bdays to celebrate. :-)

No comments: