Saturday, June 4, 2016

Field Day!

On Friday Micah and Joy participated in a homeschool field day with roughly 60 other kids.  Noah and Amber stayed by my side while I helped lead the 6-year old team.  There was tug-of-war, 50yd dash, 100yd dash, long jump, relay race and long jump.  It was a great day to be out in the warm sun and exercise their athletic skills!

Joy in the 50yd dash (on the right, blue skort)

Water break.

Micah was on the green team (7-8yr olds).

I helped with the blue team (6yr olds), Noah was my helper (in front).

Red team (5yr olds) doing a team cheer.

Micah getting up after long jump, moms measuring distance
(he tells me it was 98...we're not sure if that was centimeters or inches) ;-)

Micah in the 50yd dash (in the middle, green shirt, baseball cap).

Placed 2nd in 50 yd dash (for 7-8yr old boys)!

Joy (and Micah) got a "Participation Award."

No comments: