Friday, March 6, 2009

Before I go under...

In a matter of minutes, Scotty and I are getting in a car and driving to Dr. Huizinga's. I am having all four of my wisdom teeth removed. I am a little nervous. I was afraid I wouldn't sleep last night, but I actually had a good night of Zzzzzzzzzz's. Thank you Lord!

I had meant to update my blog yesterday, but it was one of the things I had to cut while I was getting other things done before I go under - vacuuming, dishes, prep-ing Micah's meals for today, talking to a sister or two :-), etc.

Over the past 12 or so hours I've been realizing several "lasts" for a while - last crisp food (carrots and dip, 9 pm), last comfortable teeth brush (a few minutes ago), last gulp of liquid (sometime before bed last night)...

Here goes.

1 comment:

R.A. said...

Been praying for you darling. Hope you're feeling well.