Sunday, March 25, 2012

Papa's on his way home!

As I type, my dad is heading on a plane west.  We had such an incredible 40+ hours together.  The kiddos couldn't get enough of him!

Papa and Micah doing one of his favorite pass-times - Legos!!


Here's Joy still warming up to Papa while he took a snapshot.  What really broke the ice is what she's holding in her hands - Papa let her hold the deodorant he had just bought at Target.  Before you knew it, she was handing it back to him and then climbing all over him.


One of Micah's famous lines while dad was here was, "Papa, would you pick me upside down just one more time?" I lost track of how many times I saw Micah being carried this way.  The last "upside down" was curbside at the airport - right after his goodbye hug when we dropped him off!


"Uncle" Luke is up for a quick couple days visit too, so that's been nice!


Papa reading Joy one of her favorite books.


This morning Papa treated us to DELICIOUS homemade omelets.  We had considered going out to breakfast, but I'm so glad we opted to stay home instead.  It was fun to sidle up next to dear old dad and cook with him (I handled some of the sides). :-)


Breakfast!


See any resemblance?

Miss you already, dad!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

They are getting so big!! I think you look more like your mom :)