Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Everyday Life

Here are just an assortment of photos documenting some of the things us Ruths do on a regular basis - school, walks, chillaxin, reading books, having family adventures and helping daddy with BraveBit work. ;-)  We're so thankful to God for giving us good health and a beautiful place to live to enjoy it all!  "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change" (James 1:17). 









2 comments:

Mommy said...

Okay, so I'm slightly jealous of the picture of Grandma Ruth reading...can't wait till it's me in July!

Kristin said...

I was trying to send you a message, but don't exactly know how..haha. Here's my (sort of) blog if you want to follow: http://kristinjeffandscarlett.blogspot.com/
I'm not too great at keeping up with it :\