Thursday, May 17, 2012

no rhyme or reason

I've really slacked in the posting department here recently (sorry, grandmas). :-) Here are some pics that tell stories of some things we've been up to over the past few weeks...

Who would've thought that a pack-n-play could be a fort?


Micah's biggest Lego challenge yet - a locomotive with several attached cars, and a semi-truck too.  We had to color-coordinate these oodles of pieces, and he received only minimal help from mom and dad.  Took about a week!


Joy's new favorite pastime - standing and walking!


Joy is attached to her new snack cup (and her big brother)!


Flowers from my sis Rachel for Mother's Day - way too nice of her!


Joy "helping" daddy do the dishes


I picked up Monopoly Junior at a garage sale last week, and Micah is a pro!  He's beat me every time (and no, I haven't "let" him win)!


Let the "nesting" begin!  I pulled all these totes out of Joy's closet and I need to sort through the kiddos clothes.  Pack away the pink and pull out the blue (from when Micah was a baby) for munchkin #3...


The kids found the open closet to be a fun new cove to play in...



2 comments:

Mommy said...

This grandma thanks you! :)

Kristin said...

I saw this cool idea of turning a pack n play into a ball pit on pinterest. All they did was add plastic play balls from Toys R Us in the pack n play and it was an instant ball pit! I just thought of it when I saw Micah and Joy playing in it :)