Thursday, August 2, 2012

July in Review: Week 1

As I look back on July, I recount a very full and amazing 31 days!  God is so good!  I meant to blog and post pictures throughout the month, but this mama of 3 had her hands full...instead of letting anymore time slip by, I thought I'd at least post some thoughts and photos from week one.  I plan on getting 3 more posts up for the other weeks of the month, but let's see if I actually get around to it. ;-)

6-yr wedding anniversary (family dinner at Olive Garden)!

Baby Ruth #3 came a couple days later - 2 1/2 weeks early!

Big bro and sis getting haircuts with g'ma

First day home - still adjusting to being out of the womb ;-)

Being a baby burrito is soothing!

Content with daddy. :-)

All 3 kiddos enjoying adjusting to one another at home

The week ended with our jaundiced glow-worm (on a bili-blanket)

No comments: