Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kids do indeed grow up so fast.

Today Micah and I (Bekah) visited Aiden and Summer, the kids I used to nanny before Micah was born (my last day of nannying was just 2 days before little Micah entered this world...he was 11 days early)!

I have only visited these two little tikes twice since Micah was born - once in October, and then today. Wow, in just 3 months since I have stopped nannying them, they have grown up SO much! Back in September Aiden was speaking in broken sentences and Summer was still growing out of her baby-ness. Now Aiden speaks complete sentences (and can even carry a conversation) and Summer looks like such a little girl!

How precious it was to my heart to spend some time with them today, let them play with Micah ("Bekah's baby"), and see how they've continued to grow and develop. Aiden and Summer will always have a special place in my heart - after all, I did spend nearly every day with them for over a year! What a blessing it was to be able to care for Aiden and Summer for that year. Now I have a little guy of my own...

Thank you, Lord, for being so very good to me. Watch over these 3 precious ones as they grow. May they have tender hearts toward You.

No comments: