Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our first 10 boxes!

Scotty, Micah and I are coming up on over a week of vacation - first a 10 hour road trip to my mother-in-law's HUGE family reunion (she's from a family of 11 kids), then a 4-hour flight to CA to spend a whole week with my family. I'm so looking forward to all of it (though a little apprehensive about the drive and flight with a toddler) - I love adventures, family, vacation. Right on the heels of our escapade, we'll be closing on our house, which means I not only need to pack for vacation, but also moving! So Micah and I got busy yesterday packing up some clothes and vacating half of the kitchen cabinets. He was a big "help" (handing me papers to stuff in boxes, taking his little stool and peering over the edge of the countertop while I piled dishes to be packed).

So, just as we recorded when we packed our first box in our move from Chicago, let the record show that our first packed box for our upcoming move into our first house was on June 13, 2009!


We also packed 9 more :-)

1 comment:

R.A. said...

It's amazing how big that box is compared to him. Is Lisa going to the reunion too?