Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30 years, 3 years

Today Scotty and I closed on our first house - we are SO excited, and are amazed at the goodness of God regarding the house, neighborhood and location that He chose for us to live in (long house-hunting story - maybe I'll share it sometime).


After signing 30 years of money away, Scotty and I enjoyed a lunch at Olive Garden (thanks for the gift card at Christmas, Hannah!) to celebrate our 3-year wedding anniversary (tomorrow). Again, we are so thankful to God for the story He has written for us, including such an incredible life-long companion.


P.S. And our 2 week vacation was wonderful!! Sometime in between tearing down wallpaper, ripping up carpet and moving into our new home, I'll have to post some photos and stories from NE and CA. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...that last post was me.
MOM