Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Splash Pad

Micah and I have a few parks that we frequent. I thought it'd be nice to have a change of scene today, so he and I headed north to Lamar Park. This park not only has your typical play equipment, but also a "splash pad" play area.

Aside from being in the pool once this summer (in NE), and enjoying a day at the ocean (in CA), Micah hasn't really been in the water much. Hence, he's a little "water-shy" I'd say...today at the splash pad, he mostly watched kids enjoying the water world at a distance, and only "touched" the water with his hands from time to time. Once he got hit with a water gun and started crying and screaming for me.

Watching the other kids...


Testing the waters...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring his suit...we'll get him in the pool here!
MOM

R.A. said...

cutie!

Unknown said...

he's sooooooooooo cute bekah... Sharmelle