Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nebraska Vacation, June 16th-19th

Micah and I will be heading out to CA for one last hurrah before the summer ends (attending my childhood best friend's wedding), and he's no longer free to fly when he turns two next month. I know I'll be taking oodles of pictures, so I thought I better get my previous vacation photos up before I head out again!

The summer started off with a trip to NE - and it was wonderful! Scotty's mom, Lisa, is from a family of 11 children, who are now all grown. So this family just keeps on growing and growing with more grandkids and their spouses, and great grandkids (Micah is already grandkid #20)! It was fun to see Scotty, Amanda (his sister) and Lisa enjoying themselves with their family. I was also so welcomed into this loving and caring family. The reunion happens every two years, so the family stays in touch pretty well. Very fun and full 3 days!

I picked out a selection of photos from the trip and finally set-up an online photo album/gallery tool (Picasa), so just click the picture below and read the captions if you're interested!

Nebraska Vacation - Aulner Family Reunion (June 16th-19th, 2009)

No comments: