Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Micah's Circles

It's been a while since I've busted out Micah's hand-me-down computer to work on "projects."  But last week I took the time to get situated at the dining room table with my old lap-top for Micah to practice his computing skills.  I opened up a Paint file, selected the circle tool for him, put the first shape on, and he went to town!!  He successfully maneuvered the mouse to make each of the shapes thereafter, as well as switching colors occasionally.  Here was the first stage:

And then a bit later when his project was complete:

I was super impressed, and so was daddy.  This little art piece I simply had to print and stick on the fridge.  Just ask Micah about it and he'll tell you there's a pot on there somewhere, cookies, ovals, circles, a man...

1 comment:

R.A. said...

I love these!! And what a cool thing for a 3 year old to learn how to do. He's gonna be a techie for sure.