Friday, February 8, 2008

Blessed by you

Our fridge is littered with tons of pictures of only some of you - our wonderful friends and family. Every now and then I find myself perusing the photos on our fridge, thanking God for you all and praying for you. Micah enjoys checking out all you good looking people and your brightly colored clothes too. :-)

Then sometimes I find myself looking throughout the apartment, seeing how much of what Scott and I have is from you. Baby gear, furniture, appliances, books, photos, knick-knacks, clothes...and I am reminded once again how very, very blessed we are by so many of you. And it goes beyond the material possessions that we have in our house from you, but the heart behind it, the love in which it was given to us. Scott and I thank God time and time again for His great goodness to us and his abundant love and provision - which He shows through many of you.

We are so, so blessed by you. Thank you for your love, support, prayers, memories. We praise our Heavenly Father for allowing your lives to touch ours. At times we are overwhelmed by His goodness to us, overwhelmed by the love He has shown us through you.

No comments: