Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Special Date Day

As of February 22nd, Scott and I have been dating for 4 years. Now, we're not ones to remember the exact date for every little thing in our relationship, but for some reason we always remember 2/22/04 as being our first date. Now mind you, on that day 4 years ago, Scott knew it was a date, I thought I was just having dinner with a friend that I just happened to have a huge crush on. Later on Scott informed me that it was indeed intentional. :-) So anyway, the last two February 22nd's have been spent eating out at Michael's diner - a little restaurant not far from Moody that we periodically went to as a college couple. This year we went on the 23rd though, due to plans we had the night before. I know, I'm getting way too detailed, sorry.

Anyway, this year Micah joined Scott and I on our special date day. We had so much fun! First we hit Michael's for lunch, then we saw a movie, and then we took a walk around quaint little Oak Park, IL. Micah was great the whole time, for which we were so thankful.

Boy, so much has happened in 4 years! College graduation for both of us, engagement, our first full-time jobs, marriage, pregnancy, travel, a baby...and so many other big and little things. Can't imagine what the next 4 years have in store for us.

[Sorry about the blurry picture - it's the only one we got of the two of us on our "special date day."]

No comments: