Friday, November 27, 2009

FIRST SNOW!!

As I went in to Micah's room this morning after a good night's sleep, the routine started like any other.

Micah: Micah's all done sleeping...puppy's all done sleeping [his stuffed animal]...mommy's all done sleeping...daddy's still sleeping.

Mommy: Yes, Micah's...[and I repeat something similar to what he said - yes, family, you can laugh at my repetition now]

Then mommy reaches for the curtains to pull them back and she freaks out:

Mommy: SNOW! Whoa, our first snow...look only a little bit, but sure enough, it's not frost, it is indeed our first snow [giddy with excitement, not sure why].

Micah: Up! Up! [Mommy still hadn't gotten Micah out of the crib]

Yes folks, there you have it. November 27th 2009 is the day of western Michigan's first snow of the season. Of course I simply had to go outside and take a few pictures...



How much is that doggy, er I mean Micah, in the window? I sure hope that Micah's for sale...


2 comments:

Mommy said...

FUN! Hopefully we get to see some snow when we come out!

R.A. said...

Jealous!