Monday, April 5, 2010

Hannah's in Town!!

One of my sisters, Hannah, has been in town since late last Wednesday night. Her time here so far has been more than enjoyable. :-) I haven't been the best at showing her MI sites and sounds...we've just been chillin' out, eating, talking, playing cards, meeting some of my peeps, and celebrating Jesus (He is Risen)!! Here are some pic's for those back in CA who may miss Hannah terribly. :-)

Scotty showing Hannah and Amanda his motorized bike (and Amanda rode it)!


Eating at Houseman's Ice Cream Parlor - yum!!


Decked out in our Easter bests :-)


Micah lovin' his new bike (and helmet, and pads, and gloves...)


Kicking back on Easter (Scotty's family and Brad)


Micah loves and likes his auntie Hannah!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Thank you! :)

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER!!!! I'm going insane here all by myself! I like how Hannah is wearing her flip flops in the first picture:) It's such a Hannah thing to do.

R.A. said...

(He is risen indeed!)

I love that there's a Brad picture on here. Somehow he looks exactly like I thought he would.