Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Escape Artist

Last night I was cooking in the kitchen when I heard Micah fussing behind me in his swing. I started singing a little tune to calm him down while I continued what I was doing. He seemed to calm down, so I didn't bother to turn around. When I did finally glance over my shoulder a minute later I nearly flipped out because he had nearly flipped out of his swing!! Instead of reclining in his swing as usual, he had used his strong little abs to lean forward. All I saw when I looked at him was the backside of his little bald head, his face looking at the ground (first picture below). He continued to lean forward, backward, and side to side for a good amount of time (second picture below), just long enough for me to snap some photos of him trying to be a little escape artist.



No comments: