Sunday, October 19, 2008

Summer Snapshot 3: Arizona in June

After all the hard work put in for Breakthrough's Hunger Walk and Grand Opening Celebration, Scott needed a vacation (me too, for I helped with the events also...on a much smaller scale though)! So we packed our bags and took a plane to AZ (this trip was planned ahead of time, of course). :-)

I got to blog a little while I was there, but this post includes some photo documentation. As I mentioned in that earlier post, I had a great time with the Ruth's - I really do enjoy my in-laws. We had a wonderful time conversing, playing in their pool, seeing "WALL-E," eating, and just enjoying one another's presence. We hadn't all been together (Scott, Lisa, Scotty, Amanda, me and Micah) since May 2007 at Amanda's graduation (and Micah was in my womb then)!

A cake celebrating Scott's and my 2 year anniversary (July 1st) and Amanda's 24th birthday (July 12th). Notice that it says "2th" instead of "2nd." Ha - the baker made a mistake:
Micah LOVED his time in the pool!

Micah and I also enjoyed watching the others play pool volleyball.


After pool time, Grandpa had to help Micah stay warm until mom could change him into dry clothes. :-)

At the theater, just before "WALL-E" started (Micah took a nice nap on Auntie Amanda's lap).

Chilling out in our P.J.'s - hey, it's vacation!!

We had to get at least one family photo in before our trip was done!

No comments: